Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How to make payment?
We accept payment only by bank's wire transfer (T/T) to our bank account. However we accept letter of Credit (L/C) from Sri Lanka and Bangladesh customers.
Please note that all bank charges outside Japan should be paid by customer.
- 2. Where to send payment?
- We will let you know the bank details on the "Proforma Invoice".
- 3. Do you accept Credit Cards?
- Credit card payment is currently NOT available.
- 4. Do you deal with foreign currencies?
- Currently, you can pay in either Japanese Yen or US Dollar.
- 5. Do you accept L/C?
- No. Currently, we accept payment only by T/T.
- 6. How can I see the prices in my currency?
- You can convert US Dollar to other currencies at this currency converter http://www.xe.com/ucc
- 7. What are your payment terms?
- Payments must be made in either Japanese yen or US dollar by T/T.
Payments must be reach our Japanese bank within 48 hours from the INVOICE date.
If not, your order will be automatically canceled.
- 8. Do you offer credit?
- No, we do not. Your car will be shipped after receipt of your payment is confirmed by our Japanese bank.