Car Import Regulations and Duty
Ship information from Japan to Myanmar
- Nearest Ports : Yangon
- Departure times : Africa Line will depart 3 or 4 times a month.
- Arrival Period : It will take about2 weeks from Japan to Yangon.
Vehicle Import Regulations in Myanmar
- Registration year regulation : The importer must obtain an import license from authorities in Myanmar (Burma).
- Steering Wheel : No worthiness Inspection
- Pre-export inspection : Unnecessary
Used Vehicles Import Tax in Myanmar
|Engine Size(cc)||Custom Duty||Commercial tax||Road test registration|
|5000 and above||40%||25%||120%|
Please refer to the following site as a reference for the tax base at the time of import customs clearance.
The “garage certificate” has been required at the time of car imports.
The city’s traffic congestion,Reduction of on-street parking,These are measures that purpose.
The issuance desk is the Yangon District government.