Table of contents
Car Import Regulations and Duty
Ship information from Japan to Antigua and Barbuda
- Nearest Ports : ST JOHN’S
- Departure times : Caribbean Line will depart 1 or 2 times a month.
- Arrival Period : It will take about 5-6 weeks from Japan to St John’s.
Vehicle Import Regulations in Antigua and Barbuda
- Registration year regulation : No Registration year regulation
- Steering Wheel : Right Hand Drive
- Pre-export inspection : Unnecessary
Used Vehicles Import Tax in Antigua and Barbuda
|Tax Type||As a percentage of Valuation of the Vehicle|
|Customs Service Tax||5% – 10%|
|Environmental Levy||at various lump sum rates|
All of the information may be changed without notification.
Please contact the customs agent in your local and inquire for the latest updates.
404 :: Content not found