Table of contents
Car Import Regulations and Duty
Ship information from Japan to Trinidad and Tobago
- Nearest Ports : Port Of Spain
- Departure times : Caribbean Line will depart 2 or 3 times a month.
- Arrival Period : It will take about 5-6 weeks from Japan to Port Of Spain.
Vehicle Import Regulations in Trinidad and Tobago
- Registration year regulation : Motor cars – Six(6) years or newer
- Steering Wheel : Right Hand Drive
- Engine : Must not be fitted with a diesel engine
- Pre-export inspection : Unnecessary
Used Vehicles Import Tax in Trinidad and Tobago
|Engine size||Import Tax||VAT|
|up to 1599cc||25%||15%|
|1600 to 2000||35%||15%|
|2001 to 3000||40%||15%|
|3000 and above||45%||15%|
All of the information may be changed without notification.
Please contact the customs agent in your local and inquire for the latest updates.